Develop stronger working relationships with local service providers in the area of family law, including:
- The Family and Federal Circuit Courts of Australia;
- Private and community legal services;
- Family and domestic violence support services;
- Services supporting Indigenous people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds;
- Mediation, counselling and other family relationship support services; and
- Health services, including services supporting mental health, drug and alcohol addiction and primary health.
Enjoy the benefit of professional development, collaborative referrals and stronger working relationships.