Spotlight on a Service or Resource
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
In each of the recent editions of the Brisbane Family Law Pathways Network Newsletter, we feature a a service or resource in order to give professionals a shared understanding of each others roles, responsbilities and services.
This resources can assist you to make informed referrals and recommendations to clients.
To read about the servcies featured so far, click on the PDF Links.
So far, the following services have been featured:
- QUT Family Mediation Service
- Men Choosing Change Moreton Bay - Men's behaviour change group and court support (UnitingCare)
- Family & Advocacy Support Services (FASS)
- Community Family Mediation Service: Property & Financial (Pine Rivers Community Legal Service)
- Nundah Neighbourhood Centre & Brisbane North Community Legal Servcie Domestic Violence & Family Support Program
- Queensland Child Protection Guide - a resource for professionals